GET INVESTMENT READY WITH A HAND-HELD BUSINESS VALUATION!
Raise helps early-stage & seed-stage startups to organize their startups for growth. We provide founders with a solution to know how to manage their business effectively, be in the best possible position to raise money from world-class investors, sell equity responsibly, retain their ownership, and give them the ability to hire and retain talents sustainably, thereby providing a solid foundation for growth.
As an additional benefit, we also provide founders with learning resources to help grow their businesses. In Africa, many start-ups use the Raise platform as their go-to choice for equity distribution and cap table management because of our strong knowledge of the business environment that is peculiar to Africa.
We also partner with integrators, law firms, accelerators and venture capital firms to help grow the businesses in their portfolio and build the ecosystem. Learn more about Raise.
RAISE VALUATION SERVICES
Every startup needs a valuation done to know the company's worth at a given time. Especially for pre-seed and seed-stage startups, a valuation service helps your investors deepen their understanding of your business and its growth trajectory.
At Raise, we use three different perspectives to help you analyze your business and give you a comprehensive & reliable view of your company’s performance in the African market. They include the following:
- Future Cash Flows methods: These are the standard and most traditional methods that measure the company's value according to the money generated in the future.
- Investors Returns: This method considers the returns the investors expect to earn upon exit to have a profitable portfolio.
- Qualitative Aspects: This method values the element of the company that guarantees future success in the pre-revenues, early-stage companies
VALUATION SERVicES PRICING
- Pre-Valuation Call (an introduction session on our valuation services with an analyst)- $50
- Valuation Report- (a pre-money valuation)- $100
- Post-Valuation Call (a feedback session after report delivery with your team and an analyst) - $50
Download our valuation brochure to learn more.
To get started on your business valuation journey click the button below. Once completed, our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours to follow up on how to proceed.
RAISE VALUATION ANALYST PROFILE
Chinenye is the Valuation Analyst at Raise. She has over three years of experience across investment banking, research, management consulting and investor services.
At Raise, she leads in supporting clients with creating pre-money valuation reports for their start-ups as well as providing support in financial modelling and analysis as part of the Equity Clinic.
Prior to joining Raise, Chinenye worked as an investment banking analyst at Alpha African Advisory, where she supported the team with transaction documentation and managing due diligence processes to aid deal execution. She has also worked at Meristem Securities Limited and Stanbic IBTC.
Chinenye holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.